Shake Hands & Newbie Help Trip Reports & Travel Dining & Planning Disney At Home Fun News & History
Disneyland / WDW Parks & Resorts: Concierge / Ft. Wilderness / Polynesian News & Business Animation & Live
Disney Echo feed Scroll Topic List Disney Echo TV Forum Search Button Travel Blog Mouseke-Calendar ModEARator Team Forum Help Button
Click to join DisneyEchoMouseNotes
Click to subscribe
to
Disney Echo MouseNotes!

Welcome to the Disney Echo!
It looks like you haven't registered for our forums -- or you aren't logged in yet. Did you know there are some forums and features here only for logged-in members can see? Yes, there are!
More important than that, you need to log in to comment in our many Disney discussions or send messages here. We're always eager to share tips and opinions on the Disney Echo with fellow Disney fans -- yours, too! So...
Don't just be our Guest... Register and join in the fun! Already an EchoEar? Click here for the log-in page!
To get the most out of your experience here on the Disney Echo, please register and log in. Registration is free. There are a lot of benefits to being a member and logging in. For one thing, this annoying text won't be at the top of every screen! There also will be unlimited access to you to read and participate in all of the Disney Echo forums. You can receive notifications regarding topics of interest. Send and receive private messages with other Disney EchoEars. So sign up and then log in today!
» Welcome, Guest
[ Log In ˚◦˚ Register It's free! Only takes 30 seconds! Log-in problems? Click here! ]

Pages: (2) Jump to first page No Pages [1] 2 Next Page Jump to last page

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll
Topic: Undecided, Sigh< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Magus Offline
Tyler

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Group: Members
Posted: June 05, 2006, 11:56 pm Quote

For the longest time I wished to become an Imagineer probably since I was 5 and it kind of ended when I turned 14 I'm currently 16 and will be 17 in 23 days. Anyway now I have decided I want to become one again but I'm totally lost on how to go on the right path to become one. I also live really close to Disneyland and have passes but I would kind of rather work for Disneyworld since it is less crowded in there parks all these Moms with strollers not know where they are going gets me so mad  :angry:  cause they run into you. Any help or advice would be nice besides become an Engineer and get into Art.
Also on a side Question is Florida really that hot in the summer? Cause I have only been to Disneyworld once and it is 10000 times better than Disneyland sadly but I went in the winter.
Thanks in advance
The reason I want to know all of this and more is because, I want to know that it is not some boring really hard job cause I honestly don't know even though I know almost every secret about Disneyland it self... and I'm obsessed with Kingdom Hearts:
Kingdom Hearts 2 Review
I love that game so much I bought a Pewter mini keyblade online from Japan.  LOL
Profile PM
Subscribe to the Disney Echo
MKBaughan Offline
Marsha

All-Star, Pop Century, Happy Birthday & Games/Role-Play mod.

Group: ModEARator
Posted: June 06, 2006, 8:57 am Quote

First of all, welcome to the Echo...  Yes, Florida is hot in the summer.... however, California is usually just as hot.... Florida is more humid, and there are literally afternoon thunderstorms most days you could set your watch by... But it is a great place!  If you can put up with Earthquakes and California roads and heat, you can definately survive central Florida!

Anyway now I have decided I want to become one again but I'm totally lost on how to go on the right path to become one. I also live really close to Disneyland and have passes but I would kind of rather work for Disneyworld since it is less crowded in there parks all these Moms with strollers not know where they are going gets me so mad    cause they run into you. Any help or advice would be nice besides become an Engineer and get into Art.

Where did you get this idea?  The parks are more spread out, but they are no less crowded than Disneyland was on the weekend I was there in October.... WDW get very busy!  somedays parks are closed to day guests by early morning because they have reached capacity.... this is especially true during holidays, spring break and june and july the busiest months... you can get strollers bumping you there too, people are looking around, lost, and it happens...Both places (DL & WDW) are filled to the gills with first timers, and it's easy not to look where you are going...  don't let that stop you, it's a great place...

--------------
ModEARator of the Disney Echo's "Happy Birthday" forum, Games & Role Playing Forum,  Virtual Disney Forum, all the forums in the Magical Gatherings & Net-Meets category, and the Value Resorts Forum
  :Piglet:  :Pluto:

Grayson sleeping in Tim's Duffle bag.  He wanted to go to WDW with us.

Miracle, the Wonder Cat!  She was in the position most of the time she was around me!  She is scary!

Trips: WDW- '74, '96,'98 (also DL),'99,'00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '07/ DL '05
Profile PM AOL MSN YIM
Magus Offline
Tyler

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Posted: June 06, 2006, 9:41 am Quote

Quote (MKBaughan @ June 06, 2006 08:57 am/pm)
First of all, welcome to the Echo...  Yes, Florida is hot in the summer.... however, California is usually just as hot.... Florida is more humid, and there are literally afternoon thunderstorms most days you could set your watch by... But it is a great place!  If you can put up with Earthquakes and California roads and heat, you can definately survive central Florida!

Anyway now I have decided I want to become one again but I'm totally lost on how to go on the right path to become one. I also live really close to Disneyland and have passes but I would kind of rather work for Disneyworld since it is less crowded in there parks all these Moms with strollers not know where they are going gets me so mad    cause they run into you. Any help or advice would be nice besides become an Engineer and get into Art.

Where did you get this idea?  The parks are more spread out, but they are no less crowded than Disneyland was on the weekend I was there in October.... WDW get very busy!  somedays parks are closed to day guests by early morning because they have reached capacity.... this is especially true during holidays, spring break and june and july the busiest months... you can get strollers bumping you there too, people are looking around, lost, and it happens...Both places (DL & WDW) are filled to the gills with first timers, and it's easy not to look where you are going...  don't let that stop you, it's a great place...

Well when I went to Disneyworld it was nothing like that at all. No crowds I could walk for 5 or 10 minutes and not see somebody until the late afternoon maybe it wasn;t the Winter that I went it was a long time ago after all. But I did go in the parks after midnight for a couple hours I forget what that is called but are they still doing that?
Profile PM
MKBaughan Offline
Marsha

All-Star, Pop Century, Happy Birthday & Games/Role-Play mod.

Group: ModEARator
Posted: June 06, 2006, 9:51 am Quote

Tyler, winter is a slower to go, however, since the guidebooks now heavily recommend people go then, it's more crowded than it used to be, but no where near as busy as the times I stated in the other post...when I went to DL, it was considered off season, and I couldn't walk in the MK that day... It was so crowded by mid-morning...  If you want to work there, then you're going to be dealing with crowds, sometimes capacity crowds... and if you are an imagineer, chances are , you wouldn't be in the parks much anyway... I have friends who work for Disney and I go to their parks more than they do......the late night thing was something they do that used to be called e ticket nights... they have a different version of it now... working for Disney doesn't mean you would have a lot of time to be in the parks....but I can guarantee you, it means you will have to be a very hard worker.... and the work is hard.  My friend has been with them since they opened... and she works long, long days...You really have to apply yourself... Disney has people WAITING for jobs with them.....

--------------
ModEARator of the Disney Echo's "Happy Birthday" forum, Games & Role Playing Forum,  Virtual Disney Forum, all the forums in the Magical Gatherings & Net-Meets category, and the Value Resorts Forum
  :Piglet:  :Pluto:

Grayson sleeping in Tim's Duffle bag.  He wanted to go to WDW with us.

Miracle, the Wonder Cat!  She was in the position most of the time she was around me!  She is scary!

Trips: WDW- '74, '96,'98 (also DL),'99,'00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '07/ DL '05
Profile PM AOL MSN YIM
CarolKoster Offline
Carol Koster

Disney EchoEar Grand Mouseter

Posted: June 06, 2006, 11:47 am Quote

If you go to the Imagineering website portion of Disney.go.com part of their pages are about college programs where you can intern with Imagineering.  They might also detail there or if you Google around enough which colleges they tend to recruit and hire from.  If you know they hire from X, Y or Z colleges' or universities' engineering or other design or industrial design departments, then it's a matter of gearing your college application to getting in.  Means doing what it takes in high school with grades, majors, extra curricular, community service, etc. to get a spiffy college ap together to submit.

The closer you are to the equator, the hotter it will be in that hemisphere's season of summer.  It's also quite humid, since it's a penisula state and you have the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Gulf of Mexico so there's humid sea breezes blowing.  So Florida is the Southernmost state in the US, and the Southern part of Florida (such as Miami) will be warmer than the Northernmost (such as Pensacola).

I used to live in Mobile AL, currently live in a suburb of New Orleans.  We share similar weather characteristics to most of Florida.  Down here in the Deep South, we don't have much winter season at all.  Sometimes it can be freezing and close to single digits if certain weather fronts are passing through.  But the season we'd wear coats and bundle up and go "Brrrrrr..." generally can start in early to late December and go on to mid-late February, and that's it.  Most of the rest of the year it's spring-fall warming up/colling down but pleasant temps and then it's hot and sticky the majority of the time.

Where those in the north hope for heating, heating oil, coal, etc. in the winter to keep warm, down here we hope the air conditioning holds out in much the same way you hope for heat.  Air conditioning makes living down here tolerable.  Then you have the food, the culture, the lifestyle, that makes it all the more pleasurable to live down here.  But mostly, without the a/c, we wouldn't have near the sorts of population numbers other parts of the US do.

Walt bought up land in Central Florida due to land prices, proximity to a good airport and ground transportation systems, and the reputation of Florida as being "The Sunshine State".  The truth about Florida weather is in the Deep South it's hot, humid, and in Central Florida they are highly prone to lightning from thunderstorms.  The climate is nothing like the Pacific coast.  I used to live in Sacramento CA.  Out there, even though Sacramento is Northern Californa, the air is dry and there is much less rain.  Summer temps in Southern California can be more of an even keel range year round.  Nothing wrong with that, and nothing wrong really with Florida's weather, it's simply the variety of geography on the earth.

Orlando is a major metropolitan center in the US.  There will be a variety of things to do, places to go, for every interest and taste.  There are local sports leagues and youth groups and organizations in Florida as well as California and all over the US. There are festivals, places to hear music, view art, dine, do things, many of the same national chain stores are there as are most places of the US.  The state and local economy, other than when hurricanes threaten, are booming.  They struggle with many of the same urban problems other cities do, such as crime, quality of public education, controlled growth, adequate transportation systems, and cost of living.

It's an easy matter to daily learn what's going on in Orlando.  Simply read the local newspaper, in many cases the local TV stations's newscasts, online.

Just Google the Orlando Sentinel, and bookmark it.  You'll see right there what's going on in sports, business, tourism, crime, government, entertainment, and more, and also the weather.  You'll see it's a nice place to live, but does have it's differences vs. your city or any other city.  You can shop for what qualities you want in a city, simply by reading their local newspaper.  You can do this whenever you want to, online.  you may discover that the qualities Orlando has as a city match wheere you want to go in life, or where you want to marry, settle down, start a career, raise a family.  Or you may discover it's not all it's cracked up to be.  Better to know a lot of these insights before you uproot and decide to plop down in any city, that's a lot of time and expense to invest.  If you feel you can be happy living, voting in elections, paying taxes and enjoying Orlando or any city, you can make that an informed decision instead of just guessing and hoping, simply by reading the local newspaper.

Orlando has the University of Central Florida there, with some interesting degree programs.  Just up the road, not far farther north is either the University of Florida or Florida State University, I forget which (it's the one actor Burt Reynolds is alumni of) .  Attending college in the state and in close proximity to WDW (you might qualify as a Florida resident, to be able to purchase a Florida resident's version of an Annual Pass) you'd be able to go down there on weekends and school breaks.

In addition to the Imagineering intern program, WDW has a College Program, if you are in certain majors (such as hospitality industry) and if accepted and meet their criteria, you're assigned to work in certain areas but take classes learning about how your chosen industry works as Disney does those parts of industries.  You are assigned housing, which you have to pay for, and maybe the tasks are very entry level.  But the opportunity to learn is what is valued by others in the College Program, and they write on various websites the work is hard but valuable experience towards a professional career, to do anything, later on.  The College Program recruits at certain colleges, too.  There is a space on Disney's own website for this program, Google it.  

Right now Disney and other parks in Central Florida have trouble filling certain jobs for the summer.  Check in the Castmembers' Forum and I posted a link to a job fair going on this week.  Dealing with millions of visitors a year, thousands of people a day, can be very tough and emotionally demanding.  Soem folks feel the pay isn't worth it, they can make as much or better under better working conditions elsewhere even with Disney training to handle it and even with perks and signing bonuses being offered.  Working for the Mouse is truly work, hard work, but it can be work that is satisfying and rewarding, too.  Entry level jobs are some of the hardest, but it's where you learn the most, learn your craft, learn to work under supervision and with a wide variety of people.  You have to learn these things if you want to advance.  

And you also have to learn Disney's standards of customer service if you're going to design anything for Imagineering:  Rest rooms, baby changing areas in rest rooms, areas easily accessible by those with physical challenges so that all can enjoy, fast food places that efficiently serve people their food but the line keeps moving along, which paints to use so they fade less in the Florida heat or many Florida rainstorms or won't chip under weather conditions and more.  Designing high profile attractions such as Expedition Everest is one thing, but where people go to the restroom, or the design of a store so it's not cramped when a lot of crowds visit it that's helps foster great customer service, and that is part of Imagineering's mission.  And you learn first hand by working with customer service every day what works and what doesn't, what keeps you fresh looking despite Florida's sultry summer heat, and how audience and crowd flow move through parks and can be better directed, or how brilliantly others designed these things, and you learn by working with it just how smart these designs can be.

So use Google and play with keywords, also search the various Forums of Dsiney Echo for a lot of insights and links and tips.  Look at the Orlando Sentinel newspaper.  

A lot is out there waiting for you to discover it, digest it and make it your own, and to plan for the future in college and beyond accordingly. :)

PS:  I saw your comments that you perceive WDW is less crowded with strollers...  I beg to differ, from personal observational experience!  Any Disney theme park is a prime destination for families, and growing families.  You'll see strollers at any Disney theme park in the world!  Also, it's been recommended that for children ages 5-6 years or so, even as old as age 7, put them in a stroller to save their feet, their energy and the possibilty that they will conk out on you and have to be carried when they are tired or cranky.  And last, this is a major anniversary year for the theme park division of The Walt Disney Company.  July 17, 1955 is the date Disneyland officially opened, 50 years ago (more like 51 years ago as of this July 17).  All the Disney theme parks in the world share in this major milestone, and marketing, celebration.  I've read online that Disneyland's attendance is really particularly stellar this year as a result of the promotion.  The new president of the park, Matt Ouimet, got the company to pour in major money to spiff up Disneyland, repair it, paint it, and put shine and polish on it which the prior two presidents of DL (Cynthia Harriss and Paul Pressler) didn't do.  People want to see the beautiful DL park!  And despite high gasoline prices, families want to bring their children to a Disney park when it's a particularly special commemorative year.  So there are crowds both at DL and WDW, for sure.  Many strollers abound!  It is in fact amazing to see so many strollers.  I pushed my now 10 year old son in one from age 8 months to about age 5-6 or so, and the sight still is amazing!

Be sympathetic to the stroller pushing families.  When you have ample space around you, like a driveway at home, it's easy to precisely manuever one of those things.  Put a growing baby or toddler (grows older = gets heavier) , the baby bag, souvenir purchases,  some of the other family's "stuff" in the bottom, and then push it in your driveway.  Harder to do, yet doable.  Now transport that same filled stroller to a very crowded Disney park!  People aren't from there, not familiar with park maps, so much to see and listen to all around them, dazzling, and cute details on buildings to notice, then someone drops something then there's a sudden STOP and that is when you, following behind, inadvertantly plow into them.  Or in very crowded situations maybe the parents pushing the stroller are simply doing the best they can, and someone in front of them, beyond their control, also suddenly STOPS and bam, you feel their stroller in your ankles or shins.

At home in crowded malls or festivals, let's be honest, this same thing will happen.  It happens to everyone, sooner or later.  It's an accident.

It goes with parenthood, and absolutely no one is deliberately trying to injure or annoy anyone else with a stroller.

Someday you'll be pushing the stroller...  So watch and learn, and be careful, 'cause someday you will live that kind of a life! ;) Or travel to Disney parks at much less crowded times of year.  Before a child formally enters school (these days at the preschool age level of about 3-4 years old) you can go to Disney theme parks anytime you want to, just take the family along! When schools are in session in the US = fewer crowds at Disney, when schools are out of session in the US = bigger crowds at Disney.  Just book a trip when schools will generally be in session and there are fewer crowds.  You'll still see oodles of strollers, but not nearly as many as in more peak seasons.

I hope this helps!
Profile PM
CarolKoster Offline
Carol Koster

Posted: June 06, 2006, 12:21 pm Quote

The E-Ticket Magazine celebrates and examines the design history of Disneyland.  Since theme park innovations started at DL first and went on to the other Disney parks in the work, E-Ticket Magazine spotlights Disneyland and interviews those still alive who worked with Walt Disney himself.  Each issue focuses on something unique and different.  It comes out 3 or 4 times a year, published by the one surviving brother of two who are deep Disneyland fans and revere the park.  You can obtain a past sample issue to see if you like it.  Or perhaps get the CD-ROMs and read the back issues all collected and preserved together.

From this, even if you decide a career in Disney Imagineering isn't quite right for you, you can at least see and appreciate the creative process and get insights you can apply to any school or college course of study or to a professional career.  It's not easy dreaming up this stuff, getting it approved, working through the construction process and finding and solving problems along the way, and then opening the attraction and hoping the public will like it.  Many other industries and jobs face similar design and development processes and challenges.  It's just that "Disney" might be more inspiring to learn that process from than, say, the growth of General Motors.

Here's the link, explore around, see what you think.  At least a sample back issue, or splurge on more than one issue or a CD-ROM.  If you truly have an engineering and design desire as a career, E-Ticket can let you know that pretty quick.  Just see what you think.

http://www.the-e-ticket.com/
Profile PM
Magus Offline
Tyler

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Posted: June 06, 2006, 6:44 pm Quote

Ok I checked with my parents we went in February it was not crowded at all than. Anyway I used to read E tickets all the time until they stopped making them. And trust me I know about kids needing strollers but what confuses me is they put kids aged 4-7 in them and kids aged 0-3 they try and get them to walk all over the place and that gets in your way when it is crowded  :angry: , just saying.
Thanks for your help, I never said I wanted to work in the parks lol. Simply go to them more often. It is becoming a Imagineer that I want and yes most of the time you are not in the parks but you are close to them so when I'm off guess where I'm going  :pixiedust: !
The thing that confuses me is the one Video Game that Disney has ever been successful at is Kingdom Hearts and they never sell anything related to that in any of the parks EVER! Not even a inflatable Keyblade or something.
Cause I have been trying to decide what I want to do with my life and when it comes down to it, it's Video Games or doing this. I would love to work on Disney Video games lol but unfortunately the only game they have done well is Kingdom Hearts and the only reason for that is that Square Enix worked on it... not them. Anyway I will check out the sites but my problem is atm when I graduate College I only qualify for a 2 year Jr. College, however I can switch over to 4 year by taking a second language class and re doing Geometry and I know for a fact to Major in engineering you need to go to a 4 year College which is really worrying me..... Makes me think they want top notch people for these jobs and switching over is the same but they might not find that too impressive, should I be worried :confused:
Edit: BTW it is not like I have not gotten used to the crowds I get yearly passes every year since I was 6 when Indiana jones came out. And when it comes down to it the ride lines go pretty fast it just makes you feel like you don't want to wait in them even with fast pass or Single rider rides.
Profile PM
Magus Offline
Tyler

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Posted: June 06, 2006, 7:35 pm Quote

BTW who are the people called who actually construct the rides and attractions it self or are they just construction people that Disney hires?
Profile PM
CarolKoster Offline
Carol Koster

Posted: June 06, 2006, 7:45 pm Quote

The reason why some 0-3 aged children are not in strollers:  They are at a developmental age when they have to be toddling.  There is a deep need in young children that age, gotta toddle...  Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, toddlers have to do their thing.  And the reason why children ages 3-6 or even to 7 are in the strollers are to save their feet and their energy levels.  Prominent Disney theme park guide books almost unanimously recommend parents do this for that age child.

Parents have an investment in their vacations.  It's dollars and cents in value.  And they want to get the most out of their money they can.  One way to do that is to ensure the comfort and energy levels of their youngest children.  If that means they bring or rent a stroller, to save their kids' energy or their feet (tired feet, blisters, etc.) without having to haul around on a shoulder or in arms, on long hot touring days, their children, then they will do that favor for the kids and for themselves.

Now you know to expect that the parks will have parents with young children who either walk or are in strollers.  If you can predict it, you can plan around it, and your frustration level goes down.  So plan around it!  Ride rides that age child can't, due to the height restrictions.  Tour around at times of day that age child will be going to bed, early in the evening and late into the night.  If you plan around it, and understand why parents do these things with their children, then you can also be more tolerant of it.  If you fail to plan around it, or fail to learn tolerance of it, then there is no one to blame for your levels of frustration but you.  :)  So realize how much control, appropriate and courteous control, you do have over these common situations, and, as they say, "Plan aheadddddddddd...."  Simply common sense.  So ask your family, the next time you go, how and when you can have some leeway to not see quite so many strollers or little kiddies.  Maybe one parent can accompany you at times of day or night when the young kids are scarcer, onto the more thrilling rides.

It seems you want to discuss a lot about Disney.  We have different Forums for different aspects of Disney.

You're in the Imagineering Forum now, which has to do with theme park or store or hotel design.  

If you want to discuss Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2, there is a Forum for Disney gaming on here.  Disney Interactive designs those along with the creator of the Japanese game it's based on.  For WDW matters, discuss in the appropriate WDW Forums, we've got several.  For Disneyland subjects, we have a Disneyland Forum.

You might want to start a Topic: or find an existing Topic: about the two Kingdom Hearts games and see if anyone else wants to join you in talking about those.  Over in the Disney Games Forum.  To design games, you have to know computer coding, have proprietary access to game system platforms that both exist today and that manufacturers are designing, you have to understand how gamers think, you need to know about music, art, plot, story line and character development.  An academic major would include something related to computers and software engineering, and some universities on the West Coast offer majors in computer game design.  Your high school college counselor can guide you to those and what their admissions requirements are.  

Yes, Disney is a global corporation and they are competitive for the best workers at whatever professional jobs there are.  But job openings do come open!  You can be well positioned to interview and perhaps land a good job and work your way up, so dream big, but also plan a sure path, and work diligently.  Learn what it takes to be a professional computer game designer, if that is a career goal of yours.  A high school guidance counselor can assist you with investigating this further!  Don't let anyone tell you "No" or discourage you!  However, the other half of it is that if it's a goal you truly want, you take the sure steps to get there.  The grades, and the courses of study.  You keep uour eyes on the prize and you study what it takes and you master that study.  You might qualify for a scholarship!   Then in college you study, take the right courses, work hard.  Be aware of professional recruiters and pay them a visit.  Ask for academic requirements, and then aim to take those same courses.  You network, read corporate reports about gaming companies (which are doing well, which are struggling, and read their Employment sections and read what it takes to be hired).  Learn to write a resume' and present well at a job interview, in your grooming, in your speech, in how you answer questions.

You learn all these things now, in high school, by studying and consulting with the school counselors.  You plan backwards from your ultimate goal, and you plan what steps it will take to reach that goal, and you do them, starting now.

You can do this, if you set yourself to it.  You can't change others, you can only change yourself.  So let go that there are parents with young children in the parks, and focus instead on using Disney Echo for learning how to reach a goal of being a computer game designer who works for Disney.

BTW, KH and KH2 are big sellers, but Disney Interactive has been around for decades.  You might be surprised to know that little Mickey Mouse or Winnie the Pooh learning games sell well, too, and might be the thing Disney Interactive someday asks you to help design.  Games for those little ones in those strollers....  Be careful what you criticize, what goes around has a way of coming around.... ;)  And as they say in the first POTC movie "Now that's what you call ironic!"
Profile PM
Magus Offline
Tyler

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Posted: June 06, 2006, 8:48 pm Quote

I decided not to quote you since it was too big lol  LOL . Anyway yes I can deal with strollers NP it is just annoying and all I was saying was theme parks might not be the greatest place to teach your kids how to walk since they can get hurt on crowded days I have seen this one accident in the California Adventure hotel. And it was kind of creepy cause 2 seconds later after I said get a doctor and Disneyland Doctor employee came almost out of no where saying someone need a Doctor? Just a thought but I still stay off that topic.
Anyway sorry I did not realize there were other forums I was too busy last night trying to get back into Disney mood since all of I sudden I realized I do not want to give up on this dream. I will check out those other forums for now.
I need to do more planning since I'm becomming a Senior next year and only one more until College!
Profile PM
19 replies since June 05, 2006, 11:56 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (2) Jump to first page No Pages [1] 2 Next Page Jump to last page
Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll

Quick Reply: Undecided
Mouseke-Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable MickEmoticons for this post?
Mouseke-Track this topic
View All MickEmoticons
View Mouseke-Code

Please Support Our Sponsors:
Disney Echo Amazon.com and Disney Echo Ink Shop
for Disney Echo Buttons!

Add your Disney picture to our EchoEars' Slideshow

Click here to get a Disney Echo Slideshow for your desktop!

The FANtasEARS Disney Fan Club and Disney Echo has been visited
times by Disney fans since June 18, 1998. We're glad you dropped by!

The Disney Echo is proud to be mentioned in PassPorter Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.

The Disney Echo is for like-minded individuals who gather here to discuss all aspects of The Walt Disney Company who have agreed to follow the Disney Echo Rules. All participants are welcome! We're not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, so you are free to share your opinions and join the fun Disney Spirit without having to toe the company line. Visit the official Disney web site by clicking here. The Disney Echo and FANtasEars Fan Club are not responsible for any damages that may be a result of the use of the information supplied on these pages. The viewer agrees to this by viewing the pages. Our Privacy Statement