Shake Hands & Newbie Help Trip Reports & Travel Dining & Planning Disney At Home Fun News & History
Disneyland / WDW Parks & Resorts: Concierge / Ft. Wilderness / Polynesian News & Business Animation & Live
Disney Echo feed Scroll Topic List Disney Echo TV Forum Search Button Travel Blog Mouseke-Calendar ModEARator Team Forum Help Button
Click to join DisneyEchoMouseNotes
Click to subscribe
to
Disney Echo MouseNotes!

Welcome to the Disney Echo!
It looks like you haven't registered for our forums -- or you aren't logged in yet. Did you know there are some forums and features here only for logged-in members can see? Yes, there are!
More important than that, you need to log in to comment in our many Disney discussions or send messages here. We're always eager to share tips and opinions on the Disney Echo with fellow Disney fans -- yours, too! So...
Don't just be our Guest... Register and join in the fun! Already an EchoEar? Click here for the log-in page!
To get the most out of your experience here on the Disney Echo, please register and log in. Registration is free. There are a lot of benefits to being a member and logging in. For one thing, this annoying text won't be at the top of every screen! There also will be unlimited access to you to read and participate in all of the Disney Echo forums. You can receive notifications regarding topics of interest. Send and receive private messages with other Disney EchoEars. So sign up and then log in today!
» Welcome, Guest
[ Log In ˚◦˚ Register It's free! Only takes 30 seconds! Log-in problems? Click here! ]

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll
Topic: Disney Echo iPhone, iPad, and iPod forum, Using mobile devices on the Disney Echo< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Group: Super ModEARator
Posted: July 18, 2007, 9:27 pm Quote

Say hello to the Disney Echo iPhone (and other cell phones), iPad, and iPod forum

Please respect others on the Disney Echo and turn off your cell phone so you won't add your own soundtrack to... uh, wait. That's more like what they announce in movie theaters. This is a forum, accessible on your iPhone or other cell phone -- so keep it on, especially if you're using it right now to access the Echo!

In this forum we'll share tips for making the Disney Echo more enjoyable while viewing it with a mobile device, whether it is an iPhone or some other cell phone, an iPad, or an iPod touch. If you have a tip to share, please start a new topic about it here in this forum.
:thumbsup:

This "Hello" topic is not to post tips and questions, but you can use it to introduce yourself and that you're an EchoEar who sometimes accesses the Echo not on a desktop or laptop.

Even a laptop can be used to plug into a mobile data network or WiFi when away from your home or business, and the tips we share here about cell phone use accessing the Disney Echo may be of value in that case, too.

--------------
RichKoster
Disney Echo modEARator / administratEAR
“Dreams Do Come True Down In New Orleans.”
Disney's "The Princess and the Frog"

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
Subscribe to the Disney Echo
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Posted: July 18, 2007, 9:29 pm Quote

I got my first cell phone just a few weeks ago -- and so did my wife Carol. It's an iPhone and I've had a ball with it. One of the most fun things is easily accessing the Disney Echo on iPhone, but I have plans to make the Disney Echo more iPhone-friendly which will benefit not only all cell phone users but help speed up page downloads when accessing the Echo through a computer the usual way.

--------------
RichKoster

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
polyfan4ever Offline
Charline

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator

Group: ModEARator
Posted: July 19, 2007, 12:33 am Quote

Go Go Go Rich and Carol for the new iPhones!  Seriously thinking about those myself.  How do you like your new phones?  Just curious, would love to know what others think of the newest toy on the market.

:minnie:

--------------
Charline / polyfan4ever

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator
Magical Dreams & Wishes Travel
Profile PM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Posted: July 19, 2007, 7:16 am Quote

I promised Dale a complete review a week or so ago, but I've been working with David Pogue on his iPhone: The Missing Manual book as its beta-reader so that's delayed me.

Carol even took test photos with the iPhone's camera and our Sony digital camcorder to compare differences in their still photo-taking ability, which I'll be posting in a new topic in this forum along with more of our review of it.

At first we were just going to get one iPhone now for me, and another one for Carol later (her idea) when it was updated... But she changed her mind and liked it so much even before we got into the AT&T store, waiting on line in the afternoon heat waiting for the iPhone's Friday night debuted, that both of us got one!

--------------
RichKoster

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Posted: Jan. 30, 2010, 2:52 am Quote

This forum has been renamed!

--------------
RichKoster

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Posted: April 17, 2010, 2:25 pm Quote

It is my pleasure to welcome Eddie / eddie_valiant as co-modEARator of this Disney Echo iPhone, iPad and iPod forum. Eddie has a lot of experience with these devices and is a great help with questions about them.
:welcome:

--------------
RichKoster

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
CarolKoster Offline
Carol Koster

Disney EchoEar Grand Mouseter

Group: Members
Posted: April 17, 2010, 3:34 pm Quote

There are a lot of Apps related to Disney at the iPhone and iPad Apps store, and people always have questions or comments related to using iPhones, iPads and Blackberrys and similar handheld electronic mobile Internet capable devices.  Pixie Dust to ya, eddie_valiant, and best of luck and great Disney fun in the position!   :clapping:  eddie also moderates the Disney Vacation Club Forum here on Disney Echo.   :pixiedust:
Profile PM
6 replies since July 18, 2007, 9:27 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll

Quick Reply: Disney Echo iPhone, iPad, and iPod forum
Mouseke-Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable MickEmoticons for this post?
Mouseke-Track this topic
View All MickEmoticons
View Mouseke-Code

Please Support Our Sponsors:
Disney Echo Amazon.com and Disney Echo Ink Shop
for Disney Echo Buttons!

Add your Disney picture to our EchoEars' Slideshow

Click here to get a Disney Echo Slideshow for your desktop!

The FANtasEARS Disney Fan Club and Disney Echo has been visited
times by Disney fans since June 18, 1998. We're glad you dropped by!

The Disney Echo is proud to be mentioned in PassPorter Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.

The Disney Echo is for like-minded individuals who gather here to discuss all aspects of The Walt Disney Company who have agreed to follow the Disney Echo Rules. All participants are welcome! We're not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, so you are free to share your opinions and join the fun Disney Spirit without having to toe the company line. Visit the official Disney web site by clicking here. The Disney Echo and FANtasEars Fan Club are not responsible for any damages that may be a result of the use of the information supplied on these pages. The viewer agrees to this by viewing the pages. Our Privacy Statement