Shake Hands & Newbie Help Trip Reports & Travel Dining & Planning Disney At Home Fun News & History
Disneyland / WDW Parks & Resorts: Concierge / Ft. Wilderness / Polynesian News & Business Animation & Live
Disney Echo feed Scroll Topic List Disney Echo TV Forum Search Button Travel Blog Mouseke-Calendar ModEARator Team Forum Help Button
Click to join DisneyEchoMouseNotes
Click to subscribe
to
Disney Echo MouseNotes!

Welcome to the Disney Echo!
It looks like you haven't registered for our forums -- or you aren't logged in yet. Did you know there are some forums and features here only for logged-in members can see? Yes, there are!
More important than that, you need to log in to comment in our many Disney discussions or send messages here. We're always eager to share tips and opinions on the Disney Echo with fellow Disney fans -- yours, too! So...
Don't just be our Guest... Register and join in the fun! Already an EchoEar? Click here for the log-in page!
To get the most out of your experience here on the Disney Echo, please register and log in. Registration is free. There are a lot of benefits to being a member and logging in. For one thing, this annoying text won't be at the top of every screen! There also will be unlimited access to you to read and participate in all of the Disney Echo forums. You can receive notifications regarding topics of interest. Send and receive private messages with other Disney EchoEars. So sign up and then log in today!
» Welcome, Guest
[ Log In ˚◦˚ Register It's free! Only takes 30 seconds! Log-in problems? Click here! ]

Pages: (7) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Page Jump to last page

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll
Topic: Over 4,333,333 Strong!, Online since August 4, 1990< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Group: Super ModEARator
Posted: Feb. 13, 2005, 5:40 pm Quote

Yoo Hoo, Disney EchoEars!

I just noticed that our hit counter shows us with about 2 million served!!  :wwww:

As I write this, the counter (found at the bottom of every Disney Echo page) is displaying 1,985,778. We'll be having our 2 millionth visit very soon!
:clapping:

Gadget's all ready for the LED screen of hers to update to show "over 2 million served!"

I'd like to thank Disney EchoEar Ray Jones again for creating the Gadget cartoon found on the Disney Echo Welcome page as well as above -- and I'm standing by to update it to the new Disney Echo milestone.
:mrdis:

--------------
RichKoster
Disney Echo modEARator / administratEAR
“Dreams Do Come True Down In New Orleans.”
Disney's "The Princess and the Frog"

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
Subscribe to the Disney Echo
sadizney Offline
Sandy

Disney EchoEar Grand Mouseter

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 13, 2005, 5:50 pm Quote

Wow! Congratulations in advance Rich!!! :fireworks:  :thewave:  :fireworks:

--------------
:waver:  :magic:
WDW trips: Apr.'74, 'Aug. 78, Aug. '80, Aug.'84, June '86, Oct. '86, March '87, Oct. '90,  June '92,  Aug. '92, Jan. '93, Aug. '93, Nov. '94, Aug.'95, Aug.'96, June '97, Aug.'98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July 2005, June/July 2006, Feb. '07, July '07, June '08, August '09 . November '09, August '10. July '11. June/July 2012, October 2012
DL trips: April '88, Oct. '91, June '95, Aug. '95
DCL trip: April '08
Five Parks, Four Worlds, One Dream, One Man :tinkflying:
VMK Name: Sanderella :ArielSparkle: Left to right: Barb, me and Bob

Here's wishing I was 1228.25 miles closer to "home."

"PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID, BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL."

Profile PM
kimsdisneydreams Offline
Kimberly G

Posted: Feb. 13, 2005, 11:37 pm Quote

Congratulations!    I am so happy to be one of the Disney EchoEars!   Rich and Carol...you know how much I appreciate all of your extra efforts on our behalf...and applause applause to all the wonderful EchoEars who are such a great group of "believers"! :clapping:  :clap:  I enjoy all the graphics, pics, advice and sharing!

I am honored to have my comments featured on the Welcome page of the Echo...they are just a brief synopsis of the pleasure I get from visiting and communicating on this wonderful site!

Yaaaaaaay for all the EchoEars!!!!! :TiggerWooHoo:  :happydance:  :pixiedust:  :thewave:  :thewave:  :thewave:  :thewave:  :thewave:  :grouphug:

--------------

Still remembering my June 7, 2004 Port Orleans French Quarter vacation...
In 2010 I converted a bedroom into a Disney Princess Room! Everyone who sees it feels the magic and says they just have to smile when they are in it!  

When I'm at WDW I'm 8 years old again!
Profile PM
pluto39 Offline
Jonathan B

Posted: Feb. 14, 2005, 1:21 pm Quote

Congrats and great work Rich. I've been hooked ever since i've found this site. I've told countless people at work and i'm glad to say that a few have joined already. Keep up the great work Rich. :bowdown:

--------------

:tinkflying:
Profile PM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Posted: Feb. 20, 2005, 7:23 am Quote

Congratulations to all Disney EchoEars! We did it!

As I write this, the counter shows we've had over 2 million visits: 2,003,052 as I post this!!!
:clapping: :bowdown:

--------------
RichKoster

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
BambiTamby Offline
The Original Lizard Lounge Queen !

Polynesian, AnimalKingdom Lodge & Concierge/Suites/LizLounge

Group: ModEARator
Posted: Feb. 20, 2005, 11:16 am Quote

WOW, Rich!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! You've got a great place here! :clap:  :clapping:  :happydance:  :thumbsup:

:TiggerWooHoo: :thewave:

--------------
"Every worthwhile accomplishment, big or little, has its stages of drudgery and triumph: a beginning, a struggle and a victory."

Presenting.....The Lizard Lounge MickEmoticons!
:loungelizard: :loungelizard2: :jammielizard: :LizardPrego: :LizardBaby: :LizardCrazy: :LizardFlag: :LizardRedheadedStepchild: :LizardHula: :TikiFire: :LizardSpending: :LizardFreeBird: :LizardPirate: :LizardThumbsup: :LizardDrool:
:pie_lizard: :LizardHockey: :LizardWaterGun:
Profile PM WEB
polyfan4ever Offline
Charline

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator

Group: ModEARator
Posted: Feb. 20, 2005, 1:11 pm Quote

Congrats Rich!!!  Yipeeeeee over 2 million, can you imagine it!  This is my favorite place to visit ( alot ) and I appreciate all the hard work and effort it takes to keep this site up and going all the time.

Keep up the great work and everyone keep posting!!

:minnie:

--------------
Charline / polyfan4ever

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator
Magical Dreams & Wishes Travel
Profile PM
sadizney Offline
Sandy

Posted: Feb. 20, 2005, 1:23 pm Quote

Yahoo!!!! :TiggerWooHoo:  :fireworks:  :fireworks:  :clap:  :bowling:  :thumbsup:   :happydance:  :clapping:  :coolgrin:

--------------
:waver:  :magic:
WDW trips: Apr.'74, 'Aug. 78, Aug. '80, Aug.'84, June '86, Oct. '86, March '87, Oct. '90,  June '92,  Aug. '92, Jan. '93, Aug. '93, Nov. '94, Aug.'95, Aug.'96, June '97, Aug.'98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July 2005, June/July 2006, Feb. '07, July '07, June '08, August '09 . November '09, August '10. July '11. June/July 2012, October 2012
DL trips: April '88, Oct. '91, June '95, Aug. '95
DCL trip: April '08
Five Parks, Four Worlds, One Dream, One Man :tinkflying:
VMK Name: Sanderella :ArielSparkle: Left to right: Barb, me and Bob

Here's wishing I was 1228.25 miles closer to "home."

"PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID, BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL."

Profile PM
Disneygoddess19 Offline
Shannon

Posted: Feb. 20, 2005, 5:21 pm Quote

"Thanks for keeping the restructuring of the studio talked about at this time of crisis. I wish you good luck on your website." -Frank Thomas

Thats too cool! :clapping:

--------------

My VMK name is CPShan. I own the rooms Disney Ear Party, and the Secret Lagoon

"I would rather die tomorrow, than live a hundred years without knowing you" - John Smith
Profile PM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Posted: June 04, 2005, 6:29 pm Quote

Yoo Hoo, Disney EchoEars!

I just noticed the Disney Echo hit counter now shows over 2 1/4 million... 2,273856 to be exact, at the time I write this. (Scroll down and take a look at the numbers in the black box near the bottom of this page to see the latest amount.)

And today the Disney Echo welcomed our newest Disney EchoEar, who very appropriately chose the log-in name of disney! Her real name is Kajal and she is the 1110th registered Disney EchoEar on the new version of our software (on the older, non-updated version if the software we reached 2,765 registered Disney EchoEars in the Vault: Disney Echo before it became unusable).

Currently the forums of the Disney Echo have a total of 26,891 messages, with 24,351 replies to 2,540 topics. Over in the Vault: Disney Echo there was only a total of 13,901 posts (10,932 replies to 2969 topics) before we had to shut down that older software.

Sure are a lot of Disney fans here talkin' a lot about Disney stuff! :coolgrin:

Congratulations, EchoEars! :grouphug:

Now, on to 2 1/2 million! :mrdis:

--------------
RichKoster

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
66 replies since Jan. 29, 2004, 4:10 am < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (7) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next Page Jump to last page
Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll

Quick Reply: Over 4,333,333 Strong!
Mouseke-Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable MickEmoticons for this post?
Mouseke-Track this topic
View All MickEmoticons
View Mouseke-Code

Please Support Our Sponsors:
Disney Echo Amazon.com and Disney Echo Ink Shop
for Disney Echo Buttons!

Add your Disney picture to our EchoEars' Slideshow

Click here to get a Disney Echo Slideshow for your desktop!

The FANtasEARS Disney Fan Club and Disney Echo has been visited
times by Disney fans since June 18, 1998. We're glad you dropped by!

The Disney Echo is proud to be mentioned in PassPorter Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.

The Disney Echo is for like-minded individuals who gather here to discuss all aspects of The Walt Disney Company who have agreed to follow the Disney Echo Rules. All participants are welcome! We're not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, so you are free to share your opinions and join the fun Disney Spirit without having to toe the company line. Visit the official Disney web site by clicking here. The Disney Echo and FANtasEars Fan Club are not responsible for any damages that may be a result of the use of the information supplied on these pages. The viewer agrees to this by viewing the pages. Our Privacy Statement