Shake Hands & Newbie Help Trip Reports & Travel Dining & Planning Disney At Home Fun News & History
Disneyland / WDW Parks & Resorts: Concierge / Ft. Wilderness / Polynesian News & Business Animation & Live
Disney Echo feed Scroll Topic List Disney Echo TV Forum Search Button Travel Blog Mouseke-Calendar ModEARator Team Forum Help Button
Click to join DisneyEchoMouseNotes
Click to subscribe
to
Disney Echo Mouse Notes!

Welcome to the Disney Echo!
It looks like you haven't registered for our forums -- or you aren't logged in yet. Did you know there are some forums and features here only for logged-in members can see? Yes, there are!
More important than that, you need to log in to comment in our many Disney discussions or send messages here. We're always eager to share tips and opinions on the Disney Echo with fellow Disney fans -- yours, too! So...
Don't just be our Guest... Register and join in the fun! Already an EchoEar? Click here for the log-in page!
» Welcome, Guest
[ Log In ˚◦˚ Register It's free! Only takes 30 seconds! Log-in problems? Click here! ]

Pages: (4) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 2 [3] 4 Next Page Jump to last page

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll
Topic: Magic Kingdom View room category at Polynesian< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
polyfan4ever Offline
Charline

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator

Group: ModEARator
Posted: Jan. 11, 2006, 9:19 pm Quote

Chris,

Have fun making the ressies tomorrow!  The magic has begun and the frenzy of planning of everything...don't ya just love it!

:minnie:

--------------
Charline / polyfan4ever

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator
Magical Dreams & Wishes Travel
Profile PM
Subscribe to the Disney Echo
wdwdreamin Offline
Chris Moore

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Group: Members
Posted: Jan. 11, 2006, 11:29 pm Quote

For me--the planning is half the fun!  I am in my element.  For our very first trip ever in 2001, I actually knew more than the AAA agent!  (Although she didn't even know some of the basic stuff--told us the Carib Beach was on the monorail!  We don't use that branch office anymore.)  We had a really good agent help us in 2003 and we plan to ask for her tomorrow.  

Of course, after the ressies are made, then comes the hard part.  Waiting.........

--------------
Chris / wdwdreamin

September 2006: 20th Anniversary at the Polynesian!
December 2008: Our first Christmas trip to WDW! (POFQ)
September 2011!!: 25th Anniversary at the Polynesian!
Profile PM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Group: Super ModEARator
Posted: Jan. 14, 2006, 5:49 pm Quote

Quote (Ken65 @ Jan. 07, 2006 10:00 am/pm)
My logon is LM0601 and I would surely like it back!

Thanks to anyone who can help me...Rick where are you?

Lisa

Glad we could work this out, Lisa! :wave:

--------------
RichKoster
Disney Echo modEARator / administratEAR
“Dreams Do Come True Down In New Orleans.”
Disney's "The Princess and the Frog"

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Group: Super ModEARator
Posted: Jan. 14, 2006, 8:53 pm Quote

EchoEars, I've merged Charline/polyfan4ever's replies on this subject so that the latest information about the Magic Kingdom View category is on the first page of this topic. Another topic on the same subject was also merged into this one.

Also, I've merged Carly's similar topics which had been posted in the Polynesian Resort forum as well as the Concierge forum and merged them into this one existing topic, so don't be surprised if you find some EchoEars are now replying to her before you see Carly's message, with the messages out of order.
:uhoh:

--------------
RichKoster
Disney Echo modEARator / administratEAR
“Dreams Do Come True Down In New Orleans.”
Disney's "The Princess and the Frog"

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
MKBaughan Offline
Marsha

All-Star, Pop Century, Happy Birthday & Games/Role-Play mod.

Group: ModEARator
Posted: April 13, 2006, 11:00 pm Quote

Carly, welcome to the Echo.....  I am sure that Bambi or one of the others on the Lizard Lounqe can answer this for you.... why not just pop over there and ask them, they are a nice bunch.... There are a lot of Polynesian fans on that site, so I think it is safe to say you should get one LOL

--------------
ModEARator of the Disney Echo's "Happy Birthday" forum, Games & Role Playing Forum,  Virtual Disney Forum, all the forums in the Magical Gatherings & Net-Meets category, and the Value Resorts Forum
  :Piglet:  :Pluto:

Grayson sleeping in Tim's Duffle bag.  He wanted to go to WDW with us.

Miracle, the Wonder Cat!  She was in the position most of the time she was around me!  She is scary!

Trips: WDW- '74, '96,'98 (also DL),'99,'00, '01, '02, '03, '04, '07/ DL '05
Profile PM AOL MSN YIM
DianeSutton Offline
Diane Sutton

Disney EchoEar Grand Mouseter

Posted: April 14, 2006, 8:22 am Quote

:wave:  :welcome:  :coolgrin:

--------------
:pixiedust: ~Diane :pixiedust: :waver: :fireworks: :TiggerWooHoo:

Trips:
WDW - Honeymoon in 2000 - PO-FQ
WDW - 4th Anniversary in 2004 - PO-RS
WDW - Birthday in 2005 - Wilderness Lodge
WDW - 2007 at Saratoga Springs

Profile PM
TINY Offline
Eileen

Posted: April 14, 2006, 10:19 am Quote

Welcome Carly.  On Tikiman's site it says that the Magic Kingdom view rooms have an unonstructed view of the Magic Kingdom.  It's a new category,so hopefully someone has stayed in one of the rooms and can tell you for sure.  We'll be there in August too.  Pray for good weather with me.

We rode out Charlie at the Polynesian in 2004.  We were well taken care of and safe, but I'd rather not do it again.

--------------

Dixi Landings 1994
Polynesian 1997
Polynesian 1998
Polynesian1999
Polynesian2001
Polynesian2002
Polynesian 2003
Polynesian 2004
Polynesian 2006
Polynesian 2007
Polynesian 2009
Profile PM
threeh Offline
Tracy

Posted: April 14, 2006, 12:26 pm Quote

I believe that is what you get, an unobstructed view of MK.  Check out tikiman2001.net His web site shows the MK view rooms so you can request which building/location you prefer.  
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the view!!!

--------------
°O° Tracy°O°

Profile PM WEB
Carly Offline
Carly

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Posted: April 14, 2006, 9:48 pm Quote

Hi:

I am a newbie and we are going to the Poly in August for 6 nights. We booked the "Magic Kingdom View".  How is that different than the lagoon view rooms?  Will we just be able to see the castle or get a really good, clear-cut, unobstructed view of the castle? :hula2:  I hope we get our $$$ worth!   :musik:  :minnie:

I am with you praying for good weather.  I am okay with the daily summer shower, but please no hurricanes!!

--------------

Profile PM AOL
Carly Offline
Carly

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Posted: April 14, 2006, 11:04 pm Quote

Quote (threeh @ April 14, 2006 12:26 am/pm)
I believe that is what you get, an unobstructed view of MK.  Check out tikiman2001.net His web site shows the MK view rooms so you can request which building/location you prefer.  
Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the view!!!

Thank you Tracy!  I LOVE Tikiman's site.  It is a wealth of information.  I could read it all day.  I think I want to stay in Tahiti on the beach and all, but it is far from the volcano pool and I know the kids will want to go there. :flag:

--------------

Profile PM AOL
33 replies since Jan. 04, 2006, 10:37 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (4) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 2 [3] 4 Next Page Jump to last page
Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll

Quick Reply: Magic Kingdom View room category at Polynesian
Mouseke-Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable MickEmoticons for this post?
Mouseke-Track this topic
View All MickEmoticons
View Mouseke-Code

Please Support Our Sponsors:
Disney Echo Amazon.com and Disney Echo Ink Shop
for Disney Echo Buttons!

Add your Disney picture to our EchoEars' Slideshow

Click here to get a Disney Echo Slideshow for your desktop!

The FANtasEARS Disney Fan Club and Disney Echo has been visited
times by Disney fans since June 18, 1998. We're glad you dropped by!

The Disney Echo is proud to be mentioned in PassPorter Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.

The Disney Echo is for like-minded individuals who gather here to discuss all aspects of The Walt Disney Company who have agreed to follow the Disney Echo Rules. All participants are welcome! We're not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, so you are free to share your opinions and join the fun Disney Spirit without having to toe the company line. Visit the official Disney web site by clicking here. The Disney Echo and FANtasEars Fan Club are not responsible for any damages that may be a result of the use of the information supplied on these pages. The viewer agrees to this by viewing the pages. Our Privacy Statement