Shake Hands & Newbie Help Trip Reports & Travel Dining & Planning Disney At Home Fun News & History
Disneyland / WDW Parks & Resorts: Concierge / Ft. Wilderness / Polynesian News & Business Animation & Live
Disney Echo feed Scroll Topic List Disney Echo TV Forum Search Button Travel Blog Mouseke-Calendar ModEARator Team Forum Help Button
Click to join DisneyEchoMouseNotes
Click to subscribe
to
Disney Echo Mouse Notes!

Welcome to the Disney Echo!
It looks like you haven't registered for our forums -- or you aren't logged in yet. Did you know there are some forums and features here only for logged-in members can see? Yes, there are!
More important than that, you need to log in to comment in our many Disney discussions or send messages here. We're always eager to share tips and opinions on the Disney Echo with fellow Disney fans -- yours, too! So...
Don't just be our Guest... Register and join in the fun! Already an EchoEar? Click here for the log-in page!
» Welcome, Guest
[ Log In ˚◦˚ Register It's free! Only takes 30 seconds! Log-in problems? Click here! ]

Pages: (7) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... Next Page Jump to last page

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll
Topic: Hawaiian Music at the Polynesian Resort< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Tikiman Offline
Steve Seifert

modEARator emEARitus: Polynesian Resort/Yacht & Beach forums

Group: modEARator emEARitus
Posted: Feb. 18, 2004, 10:45 am Quote

Good Job Tess. I have 2 of those CDs. I don't remember them playing all the songs on those CDs or are you just saying that to get all the songs you have to get those CDs?

I think you can order all or most through Rainbow Recording located in Lahaina Maui. I know I have their number somewhere.

Aloha

Steve

--------------
Tikiman
modEARator emEARitus of the Disney Echo's Polynesian Resort forum and Yacht & Beach Club Resort forum
Polynesian Resort web pages http://www.tikiman2001.homestead.com/
Profile PM WEB
Subscribe to the Disney Echo
Tess Offline
Theresa Haber

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Group: Members
Posted: Feb. 18, 2004, 10:54 am Quote

You're correct Steve--according to the CM they use various songs off of each of the listed CDs, not all of the songs on each of them.

I have done some internet searches and during browses through several local music stores--I've found a couple of the more recent ones, but some are pretty obscure--or at least I'm betting on it since I've not had much luck. Sometimes I will find the artist, but not the particular CD that I was referred to--I'm certainly not well-read enough on the topic to actually know the song names.

I do, however, know that I love that loop!  I can't wait to hear it again in June.  One of these days I'm going to park a recording device next to a speaker and at least have a version of it for myself!   LOL

--------------
Tess  

Profile PM
Julielizabet Offline
Julie

Disney EchoEar Grand Mouseter

Posted: Feb. 18, 2004, 10:59 am Quote

Nice work, Tess! Woo hoo! Looks like we're getting closer to...HULA TIME!

:hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula: :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:  :hula:

--------------
Julie

Snakes don't walk, they slither. -Hiss, Robin Hood
Profile PM
Tess Offline
Theresa Haber

Disney EchoEar Advanced

Posted: Feb. 18, 2004, 11:08 am Quote

:blush:  :hearts:

--------------
Tess  

Profile PM
TikiKels Offline
Kellie Cain

Disney EchoEar Mouseter

Posted: Feb. 18, 2004, 7:31 pm Quote

Good work Tess!  Very impressive!  :)

TikiKels  --I am the MIGHTY BEACH HOUSE TIKI GOD!!!

--------------
--I am the MIGHTY BEACH HOUSE TIKI GOD!!!  :tiki:
Profile PM AOL
Scott Deeter Offline
see above

Disney EchoEar Mouseter

Posted: Feb. 19, 2004, 12:21 pm Quote

A few of these CD's are available at amazon.com--I checked.  There are a few others that are a close match, but not exactly the titles you said.

If someone was fanatical about it, they could probably come pretty close to duplicating the list, but it would cost at least a hundred bucks or so.

:pirate:

Scott

--------------
WDWCP Fall '89--Epcot/WSC Omnibuses
CT CM 1/90-8/90
FT CM 9/90-3/97 Epcot Omnibuses, FriendShips, Int'l Gateway, Lagoon Show, American Adventure, Training Lead, WSC Attractions GSM, Tower Shops and WSC Transp. GSM, Mexico/Norway/China GSM, Ops Liason for Media @ Epcot      ( Whew! ) :cool:

Profile PM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Group: Super ModEARator
Posted: Feb. 19, 2004, 12:26 pm Quote

Quote (Scott Deeter @ Feb. 19, 2004 11:21 am/pm)
If someone was fanatical about it, they could probably come pretty close to duplicating the list, but it would cost at least a hundred bucks or so.

That's still cheaper than travelling to the Poly and staying one night!
LOL  :dollar:

--------------
RichKoster
Disney Echo modEARator / administratEAR
“Dreams Do Come True Down In New Orleans.”
Disney's "The Princess and the Frog"

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
Tikiman Offline
Steve Seifert

Posted: Feb. 19, 2004, 1:12 pm Quote

You could always stay at the California Polynesian (my house) in the wine country of California. We are just about done with out tropical transformation. I have about the same landscaping (just smaller) we try to serve the same food and I even have the Polynesian bed spread in the guest room....oh and I won't charge $400 a night ;)

Aloha

Steve

--------------
Tikiman
modEARator emEARitus of the Disney Echo's Polynesian Resort forum and Yacht & Beach Club Resort forum
Profile PM WEB
Scott Deeter Offline
see above

Disney EchoEar Mouseter

Posted: Feb. 19, 2004, 1:17 pm Quote

Steve:

Any Pics??

Scott :pirate:

--------------
WDWCP Fall '89--Epcot/WSC Omnibuses
CT CM 1/90-8/90
FT CM 9/90-3/97 Epcot Omnibuses, FriendShips, Int'l Gateway, Lagoon Show, American Adventure, Training Lead, WSC Attractions GSM, Tower Shops and WSC Transp. GSM, Mexico/Norway/China GSM, Ops Liason for Media @ Epcot      ( Whew! ) :cool:

Profile PM
Tikiman Offline
Steve Seifert

Posted: Feb. 19, 2004, 2:10 pm Quote

Of the house?

There are a few on the bottom page here but I have not taken any of the indoor remodeling yet. The guest room is still being worked on (paint and decorations).

http://www.tikiman2001.homestead.com/poly12.html

--------------
Tikiman
Profile PM WEB
67 replies since Feb. 11, 2004, 5:36 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (7) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... Next Page Jump to last page
Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll

Quick Reply: Hawaiian Music at the Polynesian Resort
Mouseke-Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable MickEmoticons for this post?
Mouseke-Track this topic
View All MickEmoticons
View Mouseke-Code

Please Support Our Sponsors:
Disney Echo Amazon.com and Disney Echo Ink Shop
for Disney Echo Buttons!

Add your Disney picture to our EchoEars' Slideshow

Click here to get a Disney Echo Slideshow for your desktop!

The FANtasEARS Disney Fan Club and Disney Echo has been visited
times by Disney fans since June 18, 1998. We're glad you dropped by!

The Disney Echo is proud to be mentioned in PassPorter Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.

The Disney Echo is for like-minded individuals who gather here to discuss all aspects of The Walt Disney Company who have agreed to follow the Disney Echo Rules. All participants are welcome! We're not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, so you are free to share your opinions and join the fun Disney Spirit without having to toe the company line. Visit the official Disney web site by clicking here. The Disney Echo and FANtasEars Fan Club are not responsible for any damages that may be a result of the use of the information supplied on these pages. The viewer agrees to this by viewing the pages. Our Privacy Statement