Shake Hands & Newbie Help Trip Reports & Travel Dining & Planning Disney At Home Fun News & History
Disneyland / WDW Parks & Resorts: Concierge / Ft. Wilderness / Polynesian News & Business Animation & Live
Disney Echo feed Scroll Topic List Disney Echo TV Forum Search Button Travel Blog Mouseke-Calendar ModEARator Team Forum Help Button
Click to join DisneyEchoMouseNotes
Click to subscribe
to
Disney Echo MouseNotes!

Welcome to the Disney Echo!
It looks like you haven't registered for our forums -- or you aren't logged in yet. Did you know there are some forums and features here only for logged-in members can see? Yes, there are!
More important than that, you need to log in to comment in our many Disney discussions or send messages here. We're always eager to share tips and opinions on the Disney Echo with fellow Disney fans -- yours, too! So...
Don't just be our Guest... Register and join in the fun! Already an EchoEar? Click here for the log-in page!
To get the most out of your experience here on the Disney Echo, please register and log in. Registration is free. There are a lot of benefits to being a member and logging in. For one thing, this annoying text won't be at the top of every screen! There also will be unlimited access to you to read and participate in all of the Disney Echo forums. You can receive notifications regarding topics of interest. Send and receive private messages with other Disney EchoEars. So sign up and then log in today!
» Welcome, Guest
[ Log In ˚◦˚ Register It's free! Only takes 30 seconds! Log-in problems? Click here! ]

Pages: (9) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Next Page Jump to last page

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll
Topic: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue: Tips & Comments, At WDW's Ft.W since 6/14/1974< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
Dale-not-Chip Offline
Dale

Disney EchoEar Grand Mouseter

Group: Members
Posted: Aug. 28, 2005, 3:32 pm Quote

Quote (MEsMommy @ Aug. 28, 2005 12:27 am/pm)
One last Hoop question I am tacking on.  Has anybody noticed if they have a kids menu here.  My nephew is pretty selective eater.  So I am hoping they have Mac & Cheese or French Fries or some really kid friendly option.

I can't remember.  but How kid friendly does it have to be.  the main course is fried Chicken.  I don't know a kid one that can't gnaw on a chicken leg. :hungry:

--------------
Dale-not-Chip
[img]http://badge.facebook.com/badge....mg]

Email me

dalenotchip (at) bellsouth.net
Profile PM AOL MSN
Subscribe to the Disney Echo
fran98765 Offline
Fran

Posted: Aug. 29, 2005, 12:40 am Quote

Quote (Dale-not-Chip @ Aug. 28, 2005 15:32 am/pm)
I don't know a kid one that can't gnaw on a chicken leg. :hungry:

You should try dinner at my house on fried chicken night then.   :uhoh:

--------------

1977 Offsite - New Year's Eve! / 1993 Offsite / 2000 Port Orleans and Disney Magic Honeymoon / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 Wilderness Lodge / 2006 Autumn Pop Century / 2007 Sept Pop Century / 2008 June All Star Music & Wilderness Lodge / 2008 Sept Pop Century!

See our family's Disney trip pictorials, trip reports and scrapbook pages!! .|. My Scrapping Blog
Profile PM WEB
MEsMommy Offline
Gretta

Posted: Aug. 29, 2005, 11:59 am Quote

Fran I agree.  My nephew is high maintenance when it comes to food.  Otherwise he is a dreamboat.  Maybe I'll stop at MK and get him fries from the wagon and hop the vote to Pioneer Hall.  Crazy, but I would do it.  I'd hate that his evening would be ruined by not having anything he likes.

--------------
Profile PM
JCricket Offline
Dave Adams

Posted: Aug. 29, 2005, 12:15 pm Quote

:)  Hey Gretta, they do have kid foods at the show, mac-n-cheese, etc.  When my daughter (36) went two years ago she got some, when you are at a table with only adults you have to request it.  When she asked for it, the waitperson said that it was for kids, daughters reply, " I'm paying 50 bucks for this show and meal, I want some macaroni and cheese", she got it!

When we go in October, have reservations for the 5:00pm show on the 25th, it will be the 8th time we've seen it, basically the same show, but still enjoy it as if it was our first time.

We made our reservations in October of 2003.  The last time we were there,in 2002, we'd made them really early and were at a table on the floor, 2 rows back from the stage.  When the girls came onto the floor one of them sat on my oldest daughters boyfriends lap (funny part of the show), and I was chosen to be the ghost of Davy Crockett for the finale of the show, it was a ball!  Got a picture of me in costume, and a certificate of participation.

--------------
Remembering my April 2008 Ft. Wilderness vacation.
Profile PM
Dale-not-Chip Offline
Dale

Posted: Aug. 29, 2005, 12:40 pm Quote

Wish I could loan you guys my DD eating habits.

Last night she had - And Loved - peas and broccoli and grilled chicken.

--------------
Dale-not-Chip
[img]http://badge.facebook.com/badge....mg]

Email me

dalenotchip (at) bellsouth.net
Profile PM AOL MSN
fran98765 Offline
Fran

Posted: Aug. 29, 2005, 4:38 pm Quote

We have our reservations for the show in January and I am really glad to hear we can just ask for something for my son like Mac & Cheese, which is his ultimate favorite.  Thanks for that tip! :D

--------------

1977 Offsite - New Year's Eve! / 1993 Offsite / 2000 Port Orleans and Disney Magic Honeymoon / 2004 Coronado Springs / 2005 All Star Sports / 2006 Wilderness Lodge / 2006 Autumn Pop Century / 2007 Sept Pop Century / 2008 June All Star Music & Wilderness Lodge / 2008 Sept Pop Century!

See our family's Disney trip pictorials, trip reports and scrapbook pages!! .|. My Scrapping Blog
Profile PM WEB
MEsMommy Offline
Gretta

Posted: Sep. 05, 2005, 11:45 pm Quote

See it pays to ask here.  We all got info we needed.
Dale, I wish your peanut was going with us as well.  The kids make the trip picky eaters and adventurous ones.  I think DH is pickier than all the kids combined.  But he will just have to deal!!! I am not going to ask for something else for a 35 year old.  That is where I draw the line.

--------------
Profile PM
JEHI7278 Offline
Jim H

Posted: Sep. 24, 2005, 8:58 am Quote

When booking the Hoop Dee Doo Ruvue, and you have MYW + dining option, do you still need to pay for it up front, or at the time of the res., can you just use 2 sit down meals for each person in the party?  :uhoh:

--------------

The Polynesian Village 11/1983 - 1st visit
Port Orleans Riverside - 2/06
Port Orleans Riverside - 2/07
Saratoga Springs, Port Orleans Riverside & Boardwalk - 11/07
Just The Two Of Us, SSR (Flower & Garden) - 5/08
10 Days At SSR For MNSSHP :ghost: / Food & Wine - 10/08
4 Days @ POR for Spring Break - 4/09
Old Key West & MNSSHP 9/09

Profile PM
xmas2005 Offline
Kim

Disney EchoEar Mouseter

Posted: Sep. 24, 2005, 10:44 am Quote

Quote (JEHI7278 @ Sep. 24, 2005 08:58 am/pm)
When booking the Hoop Dee Doo Ruvue, and you have MYW + dining option, do you still need to pay for it up front, or at the time of the res., can you just use 2 sit down meals for each person in the party?  :uhoh:

:mickey:  :hungry: I made my res for xmas eve @ 5pm and was told that the seating chart isn't made til 4 days before the event.  A CM @ the 800# said that, actually a few told me that.

Also, I have the dining plan included and since I made a res for a holiday they don't take a credit card, but even if you have the dining plan they need a cc to guarantee the res. for any other time of the year that isn't a holiday.  Nothing is charged to it and no hold is put for that amount, it's like insurance for them...if you don't show up they then charge it. :D   So when you get there and you have the dining plan, you present that to them and you're charged from your dining plan 2 dinner services.

Hope this helps. :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry:

--------------

Aug. '95 - Wilderness Lodge - Aug.17-24
Aug. '96 - Wilderness Lodge - Aug.18-23

Jan.  '03 - All Star Movies     - Jan.7-11
Toy Story-Buzz LightYear Bldg.

Dec. '05 - All Star Sports      - Dec.23-27
1st WDW Christmas Vacation @ All Star Sports Resort!

Dec. '07 All Star Movies        -Dec.23-29
2nd WDW Christmas Vacation @ All Star Movies!
Toy Story-Buzz LightYear Bldg.

Aug. '09 Caribbean Beach Resort  -Aug 23-27
1st experience @ CBR - Pirate Room-South Trinadad

Jan. '11 Carribean Beach Resort - Jan 01-05
Regular Nemo Room-Jamacia Bldg.#44

May '12 Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise - May 20-24
1st experience on Disney CruiseLine
May 20, 2012 - May 24,2012
Profile PM
mamaloya Offline
Sandra Loya

Posted: Sep. 24, 2005, 11:23 am Quote

How much do they charge if you don't have +dining?  We don't have +dining right now, but will probably add it soon.  I booked our site at FW so that we had it no matter what, but plan on getting the plus dining.  We are going in Feb so want to make or ps now.  I don't know when we will switch to the plus dining, but need to get the ps.  How will that work?  If they put a hold on our card now because we don't have +dining, but we have it when we go, do they refund that amt?  I know I am a mess.  

The reason I have not made the ps yet is because our plans are for Mardi Gras break so that ds14 can fly in from NO to meet us at WDW.  He may not get that break due to Katrina.  If he can't come we may move it to jan for smaller crowds.  Also, if we don't move it to jan, but keep feb, can we drop him from the package w/o a penalty?

--------------
Sandra / mamaloya
6 disney kids, dd21, ds18, dd13, ds9, dd8, and dd6
1 Disney granddaughter 6/19/2008

'77 First trip to WDW
'82, '85, '88, '89, '97, '98, 2000 off site
2004 Ft. Wilderness in a tent
2006 Ft. Wilderness in new popup
2006 First trip for MVMCP at Ft. Wilderness
2008 Ft. Wilderness in new TT

2010 Ft. Wilderness in a tent again
Profile PM WEB AOL YIM
87 replies since June 02, 2004, 11:43 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (9) Jump to first page Previous Page 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 Next Page Jump to last page
Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll

Quick Reply: Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue: Tips & Comments
Mouseke-Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable MickEmoticons for this post?
Mouseke-Track this topic
View All MickEmoticons
View Mouseke-Code

Please Support Our Sponsors:
Disney Echo Amazon.com and Disney Echo Ink Shop
for Disney Echo Buttons!

Add your Disney picture to our EchoEars' Slideshow

Click here to get a Disney Echo Slideshow for your desktop!

The FANtasEARS Disney Fan Club and Disney Echo has been visited
times by Disney fans since June 18, 1998. We're glad you dropped by!

The Disney Echo is proud to be mentioned in PassPorter Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.

The Disney Echo is for like-minded individuals who gather here to discuss all aspects of The Walt Disney Company who have agreed to follow the Disney Echo Rules. All participants are welcome! We're not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, so you are free to share your opinions and join the fun Disney Spirit without having to toe the company line. Visit the official Disney web site by clicking here. The Disney Echo and FANtasEars Fan Club are not responsible for any damages that may be a result of the use of the information supplied on these pages. The viewer agrees to this by viewing the pages. Our Privacy Statement