Shake Hands & Newbie Help Trip Reports & Travel Dining & Planning Disney At Home Fun News & History
Disneyland / WDW Parks & Resorts: Concierge / Ft. Wilderness / Polynesian News & Business Animation & Live
Disney Echo feed Scroll Topic List Disney Echo TV Forum Search Button Travel Blog Mouseke-Calendar ModEARator Team Forum Help Button
Click to join DisneyEchoMouseNotes
Click to subscribe
to
Disney Echo MouseNotes!

Welcome to the Disney Echo!
It looks like you haven't registered for our forums -- or you aren't logged in yet. Did you know there are some forums and features here only for logged-in members can see? Yes, there are!
More important than that, you need to log in to comment in our many Disney discussions or send messages here. We're always eager to share tips and opinions on the Disney Echo with fellow Disney fans -- yours, too! So...
Don't just be our Guest... Register and join in the fun! Already an EchoEar? Click here for the log-in page!
To get the most out of your experience here on the Disney Echo, please register and log in. Registration is free. There are a lot of benefits to being a member and logging in. For one thing, this annoying text won't be at the top of every screen! There also will be unlimited access to you to read and participate in all of the Disney Echo forums. You can receive notifications regarding topics of interest. Send and receive private messages with other Disney EchoEars. So sign up and then log in today!
» Welcome, Guest
[ Log In ˚◦˚ Register It's free! Only takes 30 seconds! Log-in problems? Click here! ]

Pages: (8) Jump to first page No Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next Page Jump to last page

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll
Topic: Jessi's blog: And so it begins..., creativeness - slash - boredom at work..< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
DiSNEYxFrEAK06 Offline
* Jessi *

Disney EchoEar Grand Mouseter

Group: Members
Posted: July 19, 2007, 9:17 pm Quote

*ponders* hmm...whatever shall I wrote? Here I am, standing in the lobby of Fort Wilderness Resort and campground, awaiting for the clock to read 10:00 PM, when I can finally bank out and drive home around 10:30 PM. So much to think about, so little time...

But what to think about first? The fact that I am relieved that my application to extend was granted, and that I will finally beable to see Christmas in Disney for the first time? The fact that i might be one step closer to working full (or part) time in Disney? Who knows...

Perhaps I can try to stop thinking about the rude guests I've seen the past few days...how rude some of these guests can be. I don't blame them for their high expectations of Disney, but why do we have to be their vent recievers? I shll never know.

Maybe i can think about home. Ah, home. Massachusetts. Where my 1 year old niece resides with my sister, her husband, and my parents. Not to mention my Boston Terrier. Tiffany....she's getting old. and forgetful.  I try not to think about it, cause it's sad hearing the horrible news about the dog I have spent so much time with. From taking her on walks to playing with her, to taking her to the vet...I love that dog. My mom called earlier yesterday and told me how Tiffany has somekind of STAGE 1 heart condition. I've been so sad lately.

but I digress. there are some  happy things to think abuot....for example, BLUE MAN GROUP. yes, off Disney, but it was spectacular. That, and I am starting another scrapbook... :)

All in all, there are ups and downs. So begins::

THE LIFE OF JESSI

ps ---  :jacksparrowsavvy:   doesnt this picture look first glance that he's flipping us off???

--------------
:Chip: * Jessi * :Dale:

:depp: "...You only fight to win, eh love?" :hearts:

:fireworks: :MagicKingdom: :fireworks:
Profile PM AOL
Subscribe to the Disney Echo
polyfan42 Offline
Luann

Posted: July 19, 2007, 9:56 pm Quote

I love the pics!

--------------

Polynesian 1973, 74, 75, 77, 79, 80, 81, 03, 05, 07, 08
Offsite 1974, 78
Missing my Dad since he went to be with the Lord on 1-4-07.

My Folk Art Online Store http://www.geocities.com/rwhii/smith-reason/
Profile PM
polyfan4ever Offline
Charline

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator

Group: ModEARator
Posted: July 20, 2007, 11:14 am Quote

Jessi,

Love the pix!  Congrats on the applications be extended so you can stay at WDW.

:minnie:

--------------
Charline / polyfan4ever

Polynesian Resort forum co-modEARator
Magical Dreams & Wishes Travel
Profile PM
DisneyScrapbooker Offline
Amy

Posted: July 20, 2007, 11:27 am Quote

Can you tell me where the character meeting with Mr. Incredible is?  We want to try to catch him on our upcoming trip!

--------------
-----AMY-----
Army Wife and Mom to Two Great Army Brats!

* 1978 - 1987 Disneyland - 10+ Trips * 1990 -2001: WDW - 5 Trips * June 2003: Disneyland * Sept 2004: Fort Wilderness (And 3 nights at All Star Sports thanks to Hurricane Jeanne! ) * Dec 2004:  Fort Wilderness * Dec 2005: Fort Wilderness * Aug 2007: All Star Movies * April 2009: All Star Music * Oct 2011 Disney Magic - Western Caribbean!*
Profile PM
RichKoster Offline
Rich Koster

ModEARator

Group: Super ModEARator
Posted: July 20, 2007, 11:38 am Quote

Quote (DisneyScrapbooker @ July 20, 2007, 10:27 am)
Can you tell me where the character meeting with Mr. Incredible is?  We want to try to catch him on our upcoming trip!

Check with Guest Services, but isn't he at D-MGM Studios in the Animation area?

--------------
RichKoster
Disney Echo modEARator / administratEAR
“Dreams Do Come True Down In New Orleans.”
Disney's "The Princess and the Frog"

Profile PM WEB MSN YIM
DiSNEYxFrEAK06 Offline
* Jessi *

Posted: July 20, 2007, 1:58 pm Quote

Quote (DisneyScrapbooker @ July 20, 2007, 11:27 am)

You can meet Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible, and that Ice dude hero at Disney's MGM Studios...if you go past Playhouse Disney Live on Stage! to the ANIMATION BUILDING....just go straight through the gift store and down the hall, and there they are!! Along with Ratatouille characters, Remy and Emril!

--------------

Profile PM AOL
DisneyScrapbooker Offline
Amy

Posted: July 20, 2007, 2:44 pm Quote

Excellent!  Thank you!  I am always looking for "new" characters to get our pictures with... characters we have not met before... Incredibles and Ratatouille would be perfect!

And of course, I am ALWAYS on the lookout for Peter Pan...he is my Holy Grail!  I KNOW he is around on occasion but I have never gotten a picture with him!

--------------
-----AMY-----
Army Wife and Mom to Two Great Army Brats!

* 1978 - 1987 Disneyland - 10+ Trips * 1990 -2001: WDW - 5 Trips * June 2003: Disneyland * Sept 2004: Fort Wilderness (And 3 nights at All Star Sports thanks to Hurricane Jeanne! ) * Dec 2004:  Fort Wilderness * Dec 2005: Fort Wilderness * Aug 2007: All Star Movies * April 2009: All Star Music * Oct 2011 Disney Magic - Western Caribbean!*
Profile PM
DiSNEYxFrEAK06 Offline
* Jessi *

Posted: July 20, 2007, 4:20 pm Quote

MAGIC KINGDOM near Pirates :)

Of course it's possible to see him! Just gotta have faith, trust, and---well, you know the rest! ;)   :pixiedust:

a little bit of     :pixiedust: PIXIE DUST! :pixiedust:

--------------

Profile PM AOL
sadizney Offline
Sandy

Posted: July 20, 2007, 9:41 pm Quote

Hi Jessi. Bob says hi! He was just looking at your pics in your signature and loved "The Incredibles" one the best.  I hope all goes well with your dog. I totally understand the attachment you get to your pets. I lost my Minnie Mouse in December, after she has been sleeping by my side for 17 and a half years. I feel badly that DH (Bob) wants another cat but I am soooo afraid of getting attached again. He is being patient about it.
I hope things get better at FW. Are you getting transferred back to WL soon??

--------------
:waver:  :magic:
WDW trips: Apr.'74, 'Aug. 78, Aug. '80, Aug.'84, June '86, Oct. '86, March '87, Oct. '90,  June '92,  Aug. '92, Jan. '93, Aug. '93, Nov. '94, Aug.'95, Aug.'96, June '97, Aug.'98, June/July 2000, July 2001, July 2002, June 2003, July 2005, June/July 2006, Feb. '07, July '07, June '08, August '09 . November '09, August '10. July '11. June/July 2012, October 2012
DL trips: April '88, Oct. '91, June '95, Aug. '95
DCL trip: April '08
Five Parks, Four Worlds, One Dream, One Man :tinkflying:
VMK Name: Sanderella :ArielSparkle: Left to right: Barb, me and Bob

Here's wishing I was 1228.25 miles closer to "home."

"PEOPLE MAY NOT REMEMBER EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID, OR WHAT YOU SAID, BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER HOW YOU MADE THEM FEEL."

Profile PM
DiSNEYxFrEAK06 Offline
* Jessi *

Posted: July 21, 2007, 6:27 pm Quote

Quote (sadizney @ July 20, 2007, 9:41 pm)
Hi Jessi. Bob says hi! He was just looking at your pics in your signature and loved "The Incredibles" one the best.  I hope all goes well with your dog. I totally understand the attachment you get to your pets. I lost my Minnie Mouse in December, after she has been sleeping by my side for 17 and a half years. I feel badly that DH (Bob) wants another cat but I am soooo afraid of getting attached again. He is being patient about it.
I hope things get better at FW. Are you getting transferred back to WL soon??

Hey!!!! Man oh man I miss Wilderness Lodge!! Thankfully, I go back tomorrow...and OH MY GOODNESS!! I colored and cut my hair! well, not by myself, I went to JCPenny's to get it done...so now I have red hair...I'll take a picture of it and post it on my signature ;) lol haha

But on the bright side, my mom and dad are coming to visit next week, and we're all going to see Cirque du Solei the 28th!! I am so excited!

That, and with my new hair, I've turned a bunch of heads ;)   :blush2:

--------------

Profile PM AOL
70 replies since July 19, 2007, 9:17 pm < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Mouseke-Track this topic :: Email this topic :: Print this topic ]

Pages: (8) Jump to first page No Pages [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... Next Page Jump to last page
Reply to Topic New Topic New Poll

Quick Reply: Jessi's blog: And so it begins...
Mouseke-Code Buttons
You are Posting as:
Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable MickEmoticons for this post?
Mouseke-Track this topic
View All MickEmoticons
View Mouseke-Code

Please Support Our Sponsors:
Disney Echo Amazon.com and Disney Echo Ink Shop
for Disney Echo Buttons!

Add your Disney picture to our EchoEars' Slideshow

Click here to get a Disney Echo Slideshow for your desktop!

The FANtasEARS Disney Fan Club and Disney Echo has been visited
times by Disney fans since June 18, 1998. We're glad you dropped by!

The Disney Echo is proud to be mentioned in PassPorter Walt Disney World, PassPorter's Field Guide to the Disney Cruise Line, and The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.

The Disney Echo is for like-minded individuals who gather here to discuss all aspects of The Walt Disney Company who have agreed to follow the Disney Echo Rules. All participants are welcome! We're not affiliated with nor endorsed by The Walt Disney Company, so you are free to share your opinions and join the fun Disney Spirit without having to toe the company line. Visit the official Disney web site by clicking here. The Disney Echo and FANtasEars Fan Club are not responsible for any damages that may be a result of the use of the information supplied on these pages. The viewer agrees to this by viewing the pages. Our Privacy Statement